National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation
We understand that many people will visit our site for a variety of reasons. There will be people with albinism who come to gain knowledge, share knowledge and make connections. There will be parents of children with albinism who come for accurate information, advice and support. There will be students who are doing research. There will be people from the medical and education fields who want to provide better care by learning more than books can provide about this genetic condition. And there will be people who have heard the word “albino” and want to know more.
Our goal is to provide a comfortable and respectful place for everyone who has found their way here.
On the left, you’ll find information categorized by the types of people visiting the site. At the top of the page, you’ll find information about our organization.
Enjoy your stay here, and come back often.
- Register For Adult Weekend: September 8 - 10
- Register now for the event & reserve your room. You won't want to miss the camaraderie & the fun!
- The 2018 National Conference!!
- Check out the 2018 Conference Hotel: The Westin Kansas City at Crown Plaza!
- 2017 NOAH Family Camp – New Hampshire
- NOAH's Family Camp is a boatload of fun! Get details on this great experience.
- 2017 Leadership Scholarship Winner!
- Congratulations to Joey Adamo - the 2017 Michael J. McGowan Leadership Scholarship awardee!
- The Ultimate Reduce, Reuse and Recycle!
- NOAH member, Elizabeth S. created a treasure from "trash" - used Post-It notes!
- Study on Bioptic Telescopes for Driving
- New nationwide research study for bioptic telescope users!
- Study on Low Vision Reading Technology!
- Participants NEEDED for survey on visual reading technology from the University of Minnesota Laboratory on Low Vision Research!
- Who Can Run 50K? Pam Can!
- And her guide dog, Maida, trains right along side her! Check out their amazing story!
- NOAH Members Featured on Morning Edition
- Check out: People Of Color With Albinism Ask: Where Do I Belong? Featuring Brandi Green and Natalie Devora!
- Report on Albinism to United Nations Council
- Read the first report on albinism submitted by United Nations Independent Expert, Ikponwosa Ero, to the UN Human Rights Council.