National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation
We understand that many people will visit our site for a variety of reasons. There will be people with albinism who come to gain knowledge, share knowledge and make connections. There will be parents of children with albinism who come for accurate information, advice and support. There will be students who are doing research. There will be people from the medical and education fields who want to provide better care by learning more than books can provide about this genetic condition. And there will be people who have heard the word “albino” and want to know more.
Our goal is to provide a comfortable and respectful place for everyone who has found their way here.
On the left, you’ll find information categorized by the types of people visiting the site. At the top of the page, you’ll find information about our organization.
Enjoy your stay here, and come back often.
- Register For Adult Weekend:By Friday, Aug 17
- Register now for the event & reserve your room. You won't want to miss the camaraderie & the fun!
- The 2018 National Conference!!
- Have you seen the 2018 Conference Hotel? Check out the Westin Kansas City at Crown Center!
- Weekend Connections - Let's Get Together
- Get ideas to plan local events or RSVP for events in your area!
- 9 Must-See Videos From IAAD
- View the NOAH YouTube Playlist of people who showed their pride for International Albinism Awareness Day.
- People With Albinism In Africa Sing Out
- People with albinism in Tanzania recorded an album to express the tribulations and joys they endure in order to educate the world.
- Meet The 2017 Leadership Scholarship Winner
- Congratulate Joey Adamo - the 2017 Michael J. McGowan Leadership Scholarship awardee!
- The Ultimate Reduce, Reuse and Recycle
- NOAH member, Elizabeth S. created a treasure from "trash" - she used Post-It notes!
- Study on Bioptic Telescopes for Driving
- New nationwide research study for bioptic telescope users!