National Organization for Albinism and Hypopigmentation
We understand that many people will visit our site for a variety of reasons. There will be people with albinism who come to gain knowledge, share knowledge and make connections. There will be parents of children with albinism who come for accurate information, advice and support. There will be students who are doing research. There will be people from the medical and education fields who want to provide better care by learning more than books can provide about this genetic condition. And there will be people who have heard the word “albino” and want to know more.
Our goal is to provide a comfortable and respectful place for everyone who has found their way here.
On the left, you’ll find information categorized by the types of people visiting the site. At the top of the page, you’ll find information about our organization.
Enjoy your stay here, and come back often.
- The 2018 National Conference!!
- Check out the 2018 Conference Hotel: The Westin Kansas City at Crown Plaza!
- 2017 NOAH Events - Save the Dates!
- Check out the great events coming up for 2017! Mark your calendars now!
- #NOAHCon2016 - Thank You Pittsburgh!
- Share your memories and photos of NOAHCon2016!
- 2017 NOAH Family Camp – New Hampshire
- Registration is Now Open for 2017 Family Camp! Join us for summer fun in NH!
- NOAH Adult Weekend: September 8 - 10, 2017
- When adults with albinism get together, the camaraderie can be life-affirming, life-changing and long lasting.
- Meet the Board of Director Electees!
- Congratulations to the Newly Elected and Reelected NOAH Board of Directors!
- NOAH Responds to The Breakfast Club Show
- See NOAH's open letter in response to the radio show's "Where Do Albinos Go After High School?" segment.
- Study on Bioptic Telescopes for Driving
- New nationwide research study for bioptic telescope users!
- Study on Low Vision Reading Technology!
- Participants NEEDED for survey on visual reading technology from the University of Minnesota Laboratory on Low Vision Research!
- 2016 Leadership Scholarship Winner!
- Congratulations to Lee-Anne Thompson - the 2016 Michael J. McGowan Leadership Scholarship awardee!
- NOAH Members Featured on Morning Edition!
- Check out: People Of Color With Albinism Ask: Where Do I Belong? Featuring Brandi Green and Natalie Devora!
- Report on Albinism to United Nations Council
- Read the first report on albinism submitted by United Nations Independent Expert, Ikponwosa Ero, to the UN Human Rights Council.