Looking for a way to help? Let YOUR voice be heard on a NOAH Connections Advisory Task Force!
NOAH Connections Advisory Task Forces provide recommendations to NOAH around topics for virtual gatherings, NOAH Connections. As a task force member, you will make topic recommendations and review topic suggestions to assist NOAH in formalizing program offerings.
- Recommend virtual events and event hosts
- NOAH Connections topics
- Attend Zoom discussion meetings once a month
- Timely response to written communication
- Commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI)
- Member of the constituent group represented by the Task Force
- Previously participated in a NOAH event
- Able to work well with a group and engage in open discussion
- Approximately three hours per month
- One Zoom meeting
- Email exchange
- Six months of service on the task force