Why Donate to NOAH?
You can make a difference in the lives of those living with albinism by donating to NOAH.
NOAH sponsors programs and provides services for:
- people with albinism who must learn to live with uncorrectable low vision and the stigma of looking different
- parents and people with albinism who strive to get correct medical information
- adolescents and adults who face self-esteem issues related to their albinism
- parents who feel the anxiety, bewilderment and fear that comes when they are told that their child has albinism, and
- parents who face the obstacles that come with educating a child with low vision due to albinism.
How your Donation Helps NOAH:
NOAH fulfills its mission through these programs which provide information and support to those living with albinism, their families and the professionals who serve them.
- quarterly magazine – Albinism InSight
- website – www.albinism.org
- toll free number – 1-800-473-2310
- educational video: Albinism, The People, The Challenge
- parent books:
- Raising a Child with Albinism: A Guide to the Early Years
- Raising a Child with Albinism: A Guide to the School Years
- Teleconference series for Parents and Grandparents
- biennial national conferences
- New Parent Program
- parent liaison
- Welcome ToolKit
- Parent Connections Teleconferences
- Grandparent Connections Teleconferences
- regional conferences
- adult weekend
- family camp
- annual leadership scholarship
- annual Space Camp for Interested Visually Impaired Students (SCIVIS) scholarship
- outreach to doctors and educators
Be a NOAH Hero!
Your Gift Directly Benefits and Strengthens the Albinism Community!
For more information about NOAH including vision, mission, history, milestones and finance visit “About NOAH“.