NOAH Junior Advisory Council
NOAH is creating a Junior Advisory Council to provide young-adult members of the albinism community an opportunity to become more involved in the direction and leadership of NOAH. The Junior Advisory Council will discuss the needs of young adult members of the albinism community (approximately ages 18–30). Serving on the Junior Advisory Council is a great way for your voice to be heard by NOAH and to help NOAH serve the needs of young adults!
• You are a member of the albinism community looking to get more involved and take on a leadership role within NOAH.
• You are a current resident of the U.S. or Canada between the ages of (approximately) 18 and 30.
• You are able and willing to attend Junior Advisory Council meetings at least twice per year by phone or e-meeting. Attendance at one in-person meeting, which will take place at NOAH’s biennial national conference, is encouraged, but not required.
• You have ideas about the needs and desires of young adults in the albinism community that you wish to share with NOAH’s leadership and Board of Directors.
• You are enthusiastic about growing and strengthening NOAH!